CoSiChem AG - Cosmetic Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Master of Chemistry – Study at the University of Sheffield, UK & University of Heidelberg, Germany
2012 – 2015: Regulatory Affairs Specialist in the areas of Chemistry (MSDS Authoring) and Cosmetics.
Since 2016: Head of the Cosmetic Department
Over 6 years of experience in the field of European Cosmetic Regulatory Affairs, including the following:
• Preparation of Safety Assessments
• Knowledge of EU cosmetic legislation both prior to 2013 and Regulation EU 1223/2009
• Consultation regarding the Responsible Person according to the Regulation EU 1223/2009
• CPNP Notifications
• ICADA Natural Cosmetics certification
• Research, evaluation and compilation of toxicological profiles for substances
• Evaluation of cosmetic raw materials in terms of their toxicity
• Written statements on toxicological issues for cosmetic products, including unavoidable impurities.
CoSiChem AG is a member of ERPA, ICADA and SEPAWA